Steve Winwood this morning announced a handful of additional headlining tour dates during his US support tour with Rod Stewart.
Oct 21: Palace Theatre, Louisville, KY
Oct 25: Murat Theatre, Indianapolis, IN
Dec 06: Carnegie Music Hall, Oakland, PA
Dec 12: Filmore Silver Spring, Silver Springs, MD
Pre Sale starts 10am on August 21st with general sale following on August 23rd.
Tickets and further details: www.ticketmaster.com
The ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND wrapped up their ninth annual Wanee Festival this past weekend in Live Oak, FL (April 18-20) and have announced a short select late summer tour, launching with two “evening with” nights in Chicago August 20-21, following their August 16-17 performances at their second annual Peach Festival in northeast Pennsylvania. On the ten amphitheater shows that follow, the group will be joined by their pal STEVE WINWOOD for six shows (August 23-30) and GRACE POTTER & THE NOCTURNALS for four nights (September 2-7).
Steve Winwood announced this morning the following UK headline dates:
- Monday, June 17th, 2013 - Cambridge Corn Exchange, Cambridge
- Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 - Brighton Dome, Brighton
- Thursday, June 20th, 2013 - Shepherds Bush Empire, London
- Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 - Colston Hall, Bristol
- Monday, June 24th, 2013 - Lowry, Manchester
- Sunday, June 30th, 2013 - Winter Gardens, Margate